The Morris Memorial invites you to join us next Thanksgiving morning. Build up your Thanksgiving Day appetite by trotting in what will be the 46th annual Ray Barbuti Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot.
Once next year’s event becomes available, participants can print off and complete a registration to bring with them on the day of the event OR runners can complete a form provided by the Morris on Thanksgiving morning. You may also mail a form in: Morris Memorial, PO Box 184 Chatham, NY 12037.
You must register 30 minutes prior to your race.
- All participants are required to donate a non-perishable food item.
- 18 and older: Suggested $10 donation to benefit Morris youth programs.
- Under 18: Free!
- 8:30am – Registration opens
- 9:30am – Youth Mile and Community Walk
- 10:00am – 5K Road Race and Community Walk
Both the Mile and 5K start and finish in front of the Morris Memorial – 21 Park Row, Chatham. Course maps available on race day. 5K Course Map