Pre-school aged children, their parents and caregivers are invited to meet Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:30 to 11:30 am, in the resource room on the second floor of the Morris Memorial.
This is an opportunity to socialize and take a break from your daily routine. There are no fees to attend and you are not obligated to uphold a regular attendance schedule.
Run by the Family Resource Centers of Columbia County, below are common reasons to attend.
- a new parent with questions.
- in need time out from your preschool-age children
- new to the area and would like to meet other parents with young children.
- interested in learning more about parenting young children.
- looking to exchange ideas, trade skills and make new friends.
- interested in providing new opportunities for your child to be with other children.
- alone at home with an infant and crave adult company.
- interested in being part of a group that doesn’t require any fees or formal commitment.